Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tennis: SSC open grade 'A' tennis tournament

The Sinhalese Sports Club (SSC) is holding a tennis tournament open to anyone who wants to take part in it at the SSC tennis courts. The Junior divisions (ages 8-18) began its qualifying rounds on the 6th of May for players taking part in the Singles matches. I will be taking part in the Doubles matches which will begin later on next week (the schedule is made the day before the matches for the day that follows so I would need to check in with the official website for m matches).

This would be a great opportunity for me to address some of my CAS goals, which is to take part in a tournament as well as try to gain some kind of position in the podium. Since I am taking part in a doubles tournament, this gives me the chance to work collaboratively with others, undertake a completely new challenge, and show perseverance and commitment to try my best at the tournament.

tournament schedule and other info can be found in this link: http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/event.aspx?id=5F193CA1-E3D5-4E35-84B8-FF35350E5C4B&event=10

No comments:

Post a Comment